fimmtudagur, janúar 26, 2006

international page

Welcome Holland!
How great is that.... mu friends from all over the world are tjekking up on me ;)
Let´s see if I can keep it up .. hihi

Maybe i should start blogging on spanish for you guys . ... how many would understand?

Nothing new from me right now... it´s thursday which means the longest schoolday of the week but on the other hand I get tomorrow off.. vei vie vei:P
So tonight I am thinking of joining the boys for a little night out which mainly consist of drinking beer, singing and laughing.... I just love doing all of those :P

My friend and my new friend from the north are coming to visit this weekend so I am very excited to see them :):)
Oh boy oh boy what will we do..

I´ve managed to loose the only keys to my apartmant and the funny thing is that they disapeared over night... I´m a little afraid that I might have forgotten either my keys in the door or locked the door.. either way it is very uncomfortable not knowing what happend to my keys...i even felt like i was in a Freddie Kruger movie last night.. cause I felt someone in my apartment but i could wake up to check it out... very uncomfortable.... shivers...
Thank god for good service from the student unioin.. they are fixing it right now... while I am still at school.. how good i feel about some guy changing the locks on my apartment when i´m not even home... very very strange... :/

Okok... what else.... yes... i guess from today i am a neutral CEO for a company my dad decided to put up today ... it will mainly do webpages and homepages for firms and persons.. so if you are intrested please contact me.. and i will see what i can do ..hihih....

well off to listen to my teacher... human resourcers is very interestning ( not meant cynicaly)

Lots of love guys
Clara

Ps. Please share you hugs..... everyone needs a hug now and then.... hugging makes the world a better place...! so share you hugs!!

1 ummæli:

Nafnlaus sagði...

Held ég nenni ekkert að skrifa á úglensku .... miklu skemmtilegra að skrifa á íslensku :p